Current Positions Available
Job Title: Equipment Repair Technician
Location: US-NC- Raleigh/Garner
Schedule: Full-time, First Shift
Pay: Based on Experience
MVP Services is currently seeking an Equipment Repair Technician to assist with the repair of pressure washing equipment at our retail pressure washing sales/service facility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintenance, installing and troubleshooting of industrial pressure washing equipment systems and components for hot/cold water pressure washers; both electric and gas powered; commercial pumps; small engines, monitoring inventory supplies; maintaining maintenance records; loading and unloading trucks using a forklift, entering repair ticket information into a POS system and communicating work completed with customers.
• Experience repairing small engines or equivalent in a retail or industrial environment.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English is required.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Pressure Washing Equipment, including pump knowledge preferred but will train the right applicant
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift is required.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs required.
• Must have a valid Drivers License
• Forklift driving experience preferred but will train the right applicant.
• Must be able to work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced team environment while maintaining accuracy of record keeping.
Benefits our employees enjoy:
• Weekly Paychecks
• Competitive Pay
• Paid PTO (Personal Time Off)
• Paid Holidays (Including a week off for Christmas)
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 30 years, Xterior has been the pressure washing supply distributor of the triangle area, providing equipment, supplies and repair services to businesses small and large. Xterior also manufactures products for the pressure washing industry that are distributed worldwide. Xterior operates out of Southeast Raleigh with Monday through Friday hours and some Saturday morning hours during the busy season of March-August. With a few exceptions we are closed nights, Sundays, and most major holidays. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, and the opportunity to develop world class business skills. Xterior is Team Driven, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. It’s a rule that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description. Xterior is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Tags: Maintenance, Small Engine Repair, Pressure Washer
Apply by sending your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com